|Infection On Soil:Physiological Neutral
||Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral
|Raw Material:Brown Alga
||Type:Commercial Organic Fertilizer
|Appearance:Dark Brown Powder&Flake&Microgranular
|Alginic Acid:16% Min
||Organic Matter:50% Min
||Amino Acid:2% Min
||Transport Package:Kraft Bags
|Specification:appearance: Dark brown powder&flakeµgranular
Bio Bacteria is a kind of composite bio-bacterial manure. It increases the organic matters in soil and provides crops with NPK elements; Besides, it contains beneficial bacteria which help improving the microbiological activity in soil.
Appearance: Dark brown/Black granular
Organic Matter: 45% min
Organic NPK: 6% min
Trace Elements: 2% min
Fiber: 5% min
Bio HA & Bio FA: 20% min
Beneficial Bacteria: 0.1 billion/gram
1. Prevent the nematodes activities and effects on roots, produce the resistance factor for bacteria, virus, fungus and nematodes.
2. Take roots rapidly, accelerate root growth, solve the question of weak growth and malnutrition effectively.
3. Improve the absorption for all kinds of nutrients, increase the output by 20%-50%, promote the fruit grade and inner quality.
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Thus, it can be cost ineffective to transport high-moisture organic fertilizer ... Human Pathogenic Bacteria and the Host on Food Quality and Disease .... of incorrect handling, can present a high risk of biological contamination during production
Is there any difference between bio-fertilizer and organic
Bio fertilizer contain only living micro-organisms but organic fertilizer mainly ..... In some cases, these material may even pose danger to water quality or crop f\gorwth. .... there are a great difference between biofertilizer and organic fertilizer
A review: Biofertilizer - A key player in enhancing soil fertility
In this regard, attempts have recently been made towards the production of nutrient rich high quality fertilizer (Biofertilizer) to ensure bio-safety. Biofertilizer has
Biofertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Biofertilizers are microorganisms that enhance nutrient availability to plants, .... of chemical fertilizers; and (4) produce high amounts of high-quality products
Down to Earth Organic Bio-Fish Fertilizer Mix 7 ...
Amazon.com : Down to Earth Organic Bio-Fish Fertilizer Mix 7-7-2, 5 lb : Garden ... to procure the highest quality raw materials for our premium fertilizer products,
Potash Biofertilizer | Liquid Potassium Fertilizer | PrimAgro K
PrimAgro K™ is a potash biofertilizer combining the growth-boosting benefits of ... the formation of sugars and starches, this means larger, higher-quality yields
(PDF) High Quality Fertilizers Based on Biomass Pyrolysis Bio
May 2, 2019 - PDF | This work is focus on describing the composition, lixiviability and effects on the plants of a novel NPK-C slow release organic fertilizer and
The influence of different concentrations of bio-organic ... - PLOS
Feb 6, 2017 - High concentrations of bio-organic fertilizer (BIO10 and BIO20) ... The library quality was assessed on a [email protected]
2.0 fluorometer (Life
The influence of different concentrations of bio-organic ... - NCBI
Feb 6, 2017 - High concentrations of bio-organic fertilizer (BIO10 and BIO20) .... The library quality was assessed on a [email protected]
2.0 fluorometer (Life
Rocky Mountain Bio Products | We Fix Dirt
It is the high organic material in the Biosol that improves the humus content of ... high quality and economical products we are able to customize fertilizers and
- Evaluation of Performance of Chlorinated Polyethylene Using by H Zhang — Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is a polymer made by replacing H2 molecules in high density-(C2H4)n with chloride ions. CPE elastomers are made from a high SAFETY DATA SHEET - Alfa...
- Chlorinated Polyethylene - CPE - AZoMMainly used as impact modifier for PVC or compounded with LDPE or HDPE film to improve toughness. Films used as pond liners and for agricultural applications. Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) versus Polyvinyl Chloride...
- Final report on the safety assessment of polyethylene - PubMedThe solid-state carcinogenicity effect was not seen as relevant for Polyethylene as used in cosmetics. The available data support the conclusion that What to Know About the Toxicity of...